Friday 8 January 2010

netbook laptops vs normal laptops

So whats your opinion on the netbook laptops, up until now I have always thought that there was no point getting one. There are a few reasons for my thoughts on this. Firstly I am not sure about the laptops (as in the companies who make them), but I’m not sure that I trust some of the smaller manufacturers that do not make the normal laptops. Buying things as expensive as laptops means that, you should look after your money even more than usual. Laptops and notebook laptops can often cost you an arm and a leg if you go to a big high street store. I prefer to get mine from elsewhere, when I do eventually get it. However I would suggest that you look for the cheapest prices that you can get them from.

The main problem that I have, (or the main thing that I am not so sure about) is this, what is the point in getting a notebook laptop. Ok I understand that’s they are small and very good for carrying to places ect ect. But seriously what is wrong with the conventional laptop? I think that If you want to carry round a personal computer, you at least want to clearly see the screen, without trying to look extra hard. Some of these computers can be a real pain when you want to look at some small text that may be on the internet. Unless you are planning to carry your net book laptop in your pocket then I suggest you get a laptop bag, and then get a decent laptop. Obviously I am speaking from one perspective, and I would love to hear the views of many more people across the world, on this topic.

Of course what you get does highly depend on what work you would like to do, on your netbook laptop. Are you someone that would use your netbook laptop for word processing on the go? Or are you someone that would use your netbook laptop for graphic design and other forms of art, (where a big screen would be really useful). Of course these are things that you need to take into consideration whilst you are buying your netbook or laptop. Look at the deals you get on both types of laptop and make the decision, think about what you will be using it for, and what will work for you.

No comments: