Saturday 2 January 2010

Avatar movie technology | Avatar movie technology

I went to the cinema yesterday to watch a great film that I have been interested in watching, It was called Avatar. The Avatar movie technology is somewhat great, there are 3D elements in the movie that make it far better than not watching it in the 3D, I have found that there are many reasons that films should have the Avatar movie technology, and other reasons why they shouldn’t have the Avatar movie technology. The Avatar movie technology has the use of 3D glasses, most cinemas give these away for free, and for a slightly more expensive experience you can have the opportunity to watch the Avatar movie technology and then keep the glasses. They do look pretty cool so it is not uncommon for people to actually wear these on a daily basis (just like I have been doing so since I watched the film). I would recommend seeing this film any day of the week. The Avatar movie technology starts when you see a man floating in an area, the film is set about 152 years in the future. The man is watching a bubble of liquid floating, as he concentrates’ on it, the bubbles appears to move towards you. This may seem quite shocking for someone who has yet to experience this; however it is a pleasant experience which most people enjoy watching. I have heard that some people found the Avatar movie technology quite uncomfortable to watch and at the times the Avatar movie technology was uncomfortable to watch.

At times the Avatar movie technology was uncomfortable to watch because of the way it was used. At times you felt a little confused especially when the screen would move whilst being in 3D, this seemed strange and the blurriness would make it a little uncomfortable for the eye. I would recommend for you to watch it and give me your opinions. Many people have told me that it has only happened to them after the first time they have watched a film with the Avatar movie technology, and others have told me it gets worse each time you watch the Avatar movie technology. I have only watched the film once so I am not sure. However I do truly think that they will master it eventually, if you are interested in the film; please do check out their website. Avatar is one of the best films I have seen this year.

No comments: