Tuesday 29 December 2009

Blackberry or Iphone part 2

So what exactly do you think of the blackberry and the iphone, are you someone that has a preference to one of them. Or are you someone who likes them both. You could even be someone that really doesn’t even like either of them! In that case I have no idea why you are currently reading this blog. Here are what I think about each phone: Blackberry or Iphone

The blackberry is truly a beautiful phone. The elegance and style that the phone has is second to none. I consider the blackberry to be more of a business phone than an actually play phone. The blackberry’s best feature is without a doubt it’s BBchat. With BBchat you can easily speak to different people around the world for free. This morning I used my blackberry to speak to my great cousin in Boston (I love our BB moments Katie) and basically we chatting for a few hours on the blackberry Chat. I would say that this is similar to Msn messenger. Thankfully for the people who use blackberry chat, it costs nothing more than using the internet on your blackberry. Most people who have a blackberry have it on contract; therefore they pay no extra additional charge for the feature. If you do know anyone that does pay an additional charge for their internet or blackberry messenger, and they are on pay as you go, then tell them to switch! Another plus on the blackberry is its integration with face book. This means that if you decide on using blackberry on your phone. It will put the names of the people next to the people who are in your phone. It does this by finding the name in your blackberry, and matching it to any same names you have in your blackberry. This will always be good, unless you have two people called John smith in your blackberry, then you will have problems.

the I phone is also a great piece of kit. I see the I phone as more of a toy for the younger generation. When I say younger generation I mean people between 16 and 25, if your younger than that age, then grant yourself very lucky to have an I phone. Some of the features and applications that they have given us to play with on the I phone are absolutely amazing. I would recommend anyone for an I phone if you like to play with your gadgets. Another great thing is that you can totally customise your I phone with all applications that suit you, this truly means that your I phone can fit your own personality.

No comments: